Renaming Amish Harvest??

TartAddict

Hi all :)

I'd like to rename Amish Harvest, but have racked my brain and can't come up with any solutions. Do any of you have a suggestion. I don't sell, I'm making some tarts for a friend and wanted to make a nice label for the tart so she'd know which scent was which (otherwise I don't bother renaming :). Here's the scent description from Peaks:

Sweet bakery notes laced with dried fruit and spice notes

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

D

• 1 year later...

I've got several votives of this I'd like to give as parts of Christmas gifts. The only problem is they're colored orange. Do you think people would have a problem getting orange candles for Christmas? I'm thinking of calling it 'Kitchen Spice'.

Darbla

Darbla, I don't limit my Christmas candle gifts to red and green (or whatever colors are considered festive). In fact, unless I am giving it to them a few weeks prior to Christmas, I may not even give them holiday-type scents. Because by the time they get to using them, it would already be January.

I originally named mine Autumn Harvest, but customers wanted it all year, so thinking it strange to sell them in the spring or summer with labels showing autumn, I just leave the name "Harvest Spice" all year. If I'm "giving" them to a friend, they are lucky if they get them shrinked wrapped and a hand-written label unless what I have on hand is already packaged. Hey, if it's free, they shouldn't complain about the labels.