Thanks ~MountainMadness~

maryann

I appreciate your help w/ this Jennifer :wink2: ! Between NG's Cranberry Cobbler (smells like cranberries and cinnamon) and the molasses, the smell is INCREDIBLE!!

[ATTACH]7820[/ATTACH]

AND

I fell in luv :Dw/ this scent from the first M&P swap I was in, I can't remember who used this awesome scent in their bar but it was a must have for me ~ I was HOOKED!! Its is a luv it or leave it scent (everyone in my family left it last night after smelling it-LOL) .... its KY's Strawberry Rhubarb

[ATTACH]7819[/ATTACH]

post-119-139458407275_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458407278_thumb.jpg

OMG Maryann, I just wanna take a bite out of that first one, that looks soooo yummy!! :drool: Never really thought I would like the more foody scents in soaps and such, but I'm beginning to think I should try some before making such hasty decisions. ;) LOL

Love the swirls of the second one, very pretty-I've heard good things about this FO. :)

:thumbsup: fo sho!! :D

That first one does look great! I am not crazy about eating rhubarb, but I would be anxious to smell that one!

Steph

I DO NOT like eating rhurbarb, believe it or not! Actually I have horrible memories of having to eat it every summer as a child-LOL. My mom grew it in her garden so we had it fresh; she cut it up w/ some kind of syrup and in pies :tongue2: !! I'd probably like it now, but I HATED summer as a kid, because of garden veggies/fruits and salads like potato and macaroni :grin2: .