Visual Basic for Candles

What screen resolution do you use?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What screen resolution do you use?

• 800 x 600
    • 1024 x 768 or larger
    • Whats Resolution?

I love this idea!! Count me in. You might even want to keep track of how each kind of candle you make is made. What ingredients, fo's, price of that stuff so that you'll know excatly how much you have in each candle. I LOVE it!! I would love to test it too. We need more innovative people like you! Thanks for the great idea.:thumbsup:

I for sure want to use it. As for the testing, my mom is having health issues right now and with me working full-time and running back and forth to the hospital I don't know if I would have the time to test but I will try. Thanks for taking your time to do this for all of us.

When I tried to download the microsoft one I get this little message"

The Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 is not installed. Please install before running setup....

And this is the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 setup........

it was the first link you had in the message that had 2 links. I chose this one over the other because I was familiar with the word Microsoft.....

So what did I not do or what did I do wrong ?????

Thanks !

Deana................and I tried to pm instaed of airing this publicly but you cant or dont do the pm thing.....

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for any problems you are having. You need to download and install the framework before the sql server. I have had a few setbacks and some personal issues that have slowed me down but i want everyone to know that this idea is not dead and i hope to have it up and going soon. Good things come to those who wait.:grin2: On a side note does anyone know a good place to get low price containers I have had my fill with lonestar.:mad: