Scent Works or RE Sale?

smellywax

Aroma Haven/RE had a $1 sale on one ounce sample sized oils, back in May, around the time they added the SoapNCandles oils. I'm hoping they do it again! I loved all the samples I got & was kicking myself for not ordering more. I loved EVERY SINGLE oil I ordered! Maybe we can all let them know that we want that sale again:) As for ScentWorks, they just had one about 2 weeks ago. Not sure how often they do theirs.

For Scent Works sales, sign up for the newsletter. They were doing a special sale on an FO once a week along with other specials. It may take them a little time to get back into the funk of that though having been on vacation and running a vacation sale lol.

For Scent Works sales, sign up for the newsletter. They were doing a special sale on an FO once a week along with other specials. It may take them a little time to get back into the funk of that though having been on vacation and running a vacation sale lol.

I emailed them about signing up for the newsletter like 3 weeks ago and have never heard back. How do you sign up?

Thanks!