3x6 1/2" Pillars

Okay I would like some input here. I think I'm under pricing but don't really know for sure. I charge $9.00 for these or a 2 fer special lol. They sell well at this price. I'm making a decent profit. I just wanted to get some idea as to what everyone else charges for theirs. The mottles, rustics and chunks I mark up to $12.00 each. TIA for your answers.

Okay I would like some input here. I think I'm under pricing but don't really know for sure. I charge $9.00 for these or a 2 fer special lol. They sell well at this price. I'm making a decent profit.

Sounds too cheap to me. Let's say your wax is $50 per case, that's 1.00/lb. 6.25 cents per ounce times 23=1.44 for wax. My FO's are 14-20 per lb plus shipping. That's 1.25 oz(conservatively). 1.25 x 3.4 oz @6%=4.25. So it's 5.69 so far without the color or wick.

Okay I would like some input here. I think I'm under pricing but don't really know for sure. I charge $9.00 for these or a 2 fer special lol. They sell well at this price. I'm making a decent profit. I just wanted to get some idea as to what everyone else charges for theirs. The mottles, rustics and chunks I mark up to $12.00 each. TIA for your answers.
Can you wholesale at that price? If not, you need to raise your price. If you can wholesale (50% off) and still make a profit, then you are good to go.