Beehive Jars

Hi all, I need help finding the "Bee Jar" that CandlesandSupples used to sell. They stopped selling them for one reason or another and they were the only ones who sold this particular style of Beehive Jar that I liked. It was wider at the bottom, had a bee on the side of the jar and had a cork lid. If anyone has any idea of another manufacturer or supplier that carries these, I will be eternally grateful!!!! Thank you so much!!

Thank you for your reply....I checked BitterCreek North and they do have a beehive jar, but it's not the one I've been using. Their's has a glass lid and I'm looking for the one with the cork. If I can figure out how to post a picture on here, I'll do that. It's making me crazy trying to find these jars! SOMEBODY makes them SOMEWHERE! But they're not sharing!! :mad: Thanks for your help though!!!

Yes, it is - I think they use black metal tops though.

Someone has to sell these though - if C&S had them at one time - and I swear I saw them in some beekeeping catalog at one time. (Never paid attention though because I wouldn't put BW in a container so can't remember!)

I love that tall pumpkin jar they use too (without the face) and was tempted to buy a candle just to get the jar - but I wasn't about to spend 22 dollars on a jar !

Henryk....YES that is the one I'm looking for!!!! I emailed CandlesandSupplies about why they're not selling them anymore and they told me because that style of jar is patented and a lawsuit is building against them for carrying it. So I don't know who has the patent on it but you would think that if they strongly guard that style of jar as their own, they would at least be selling it somewhere!!!!

I just purchased another dozen of these jars from Candles and Supplies about a month ago but didnt know that they were no longer carrying them.

Had a little difficulty wicking them but they have been a very popular jar for me.

Sorry, I dont know of any other place that carries them but will keep looking for you. Im bummed they dont sell them anymore. Didnt know that.

• 2 weeks later...