Men's Line

pamperme

..ok..all I have come up with my home fragrance line...my kids line..my pampered feet collection..and my bath & body collection..now..I need help coming up with a hip name for my men's line..

right now I only use black canyon and it is of course in gray and black.. I would like to add the Tommy*type(American Hero..my name..in navy blue/red/white)..back into the line so guys have a choice..

I need a name for the line.. Saw Dirty Boy on a soap..thought that was cute.. or maybe Dirty Old Man..lol..anyway..I have used up all my creative juices over the past 4 weeks..and have nothing left..can you all think of something..

here is the line..scrub, aftershave, soap, conditioner, shampoo, body wash, body spray..was thinking of adding powder but not sure about that yet.

These are my collections so far ..want it to fit in

Pamper Me Home Fragrance Collection

Little Monsters (not sure how to word this into the 'collections' either)

Pampered Feet Collection

Pamper Me Bath & Body Collection

Now I am stuck on the men's:rolleyes2

hmmm...

Pampered Man

gonna run they by hubby...lol..see what he thinks about that one. Although he would probably go for the pamepred pimps one.:rolleyes2

It does not fit..but I was actually thinking of calling it RedNeck..since ya'll know we live in WV the hoopie state of inbreed..toothless..barefoot prego..welfare leaching ..ok..you get the idea..lol..

I even saw a soap mold that had redneck on it..lol:laugh2:

oo..neat..thanks Michael!:)

yeah I dont think my girlie logo would go over for men..gonna have to create one for guys..like a shaving mug and brush maybe one on each side of the MAN part.. gonna have to see if I have those in my program.

The Pampered Man by Michael looks great! Why don't you call your lids line Papmperd Monsters or Pampered Little Monsters & then it will all tie together. I do love Pampered Pimps tho lol!! When my mother got mad at us she'd call us "you little pukes"-Pampered Pukes-ewwwwwww!

Here are my suggestions:

Metro Men (lol)

Handsome Line

Handsome Collection

King Collection

Ben Hur Collection

Pimp Daddy Line

Indulgence for Men

Pampered for Men

Empire for Men

SPORT for Men - (come up with words to stand for the letters)

Hmm..that's all I can think of for now. :)

The Pampered Man by Michael looks great! Why don't you call your lids line Papmperd Monsters or Pampered Little Monsters & then it will all tie together. I do love Pampered Pimps tho lol!! When my mother got mad at us she'd call us "you little pukes"-Pampered Pukes-ewwwwwww!

Little Pampered Monsters~~~~THANKS! I like it..which totally fits my kids since they were my inspiration..my son keeps telling me there are monsters in his room..cause we have to access pannels in the wall for our 2nd floor..you know where the ceiling slopes..and you need to get into the crawl spaces for pipes and stuff..ugh.. there are two in his room..and I think the neighbor girl told him there are monsters in there...so I promised him I would make him some monster away spray tonight..lol..

Still can't decide on the men's..Pampered Male..maybe :undecided Men's line is the slowest moving since I don't have that darn MP soap from WSP anymore..need to find a replacement for that...or just make my own.

I dunno ..can't think anymore..brain needs a rest..supposed to talk to SBA guy tomorrow after he meets with bank president.:whistle: :waiting: