Need a review of Peak's Blackberry Sage......

Janette

I have been testing this one for several weeks and I love it! I plan to add it to my fall line. For those of you who sell this one, is it a good seller for you? I often find that the scents I like the most turn out to be retail lemons. Any fedback appreciated. TIA Janette

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Peaks Blackberry Sage!!! Great seller for me and also a personal favorite!!! Sells well for me in candles, lotion, soap, and air freshners. I have a Blackberry Sage air freshner in my car and it smells so good!

It is a scent we never stop carrying, year round, wonderful scent, kick butt thrower too!

I'll second that - can't help you much more than that because I've only poured one candle w/it so far lol - I do like it much more in wax than oob

eta, I had several people over today that sniffed the candle I poured w/this scent, and they all really liked it :)

That's funny, I think someone else also mentioned that about this scent, Judy-I had the exact same experience. I thought smelled awful OOB, but love it in a jar and tart, funny, that's happened to me w/ some of my fav scents! Wonder why? Just goes to show how you can't judge OOB, I guess.:rolleyes2