Weird request...

I have a customer asking for cow favors for her wedding. She decided that cow candles would be too pricey. And she is now thinking about cow melts/tarts or floating candles. I even thought little cow soaps would be cute. Does anyone know where to get a cow embed mold or floating cow candle mold? TIA

We had a member on the board who was a cow freak and had all kinds of cow themed everything. I remember she had some cool labels that were black and white spots like a cow. Her CT name was Moochelle. You might want to do a search on both the old board and this one, you might be able to get some ideas from some of her postings.

There has to be a cow udder embed mold someplace:grin2: Pour them in a real bright pink and stick them on top of the votive with black spots. Pardon me if my idea sounds udderly ridiculous.:P

OMG...too funny!!!! Guess we can really milk this subject!

There has to be a cow udder embed mold someplace:grin2: Pour them in a real bright pink and stick them on top of the votive with black spots. Pardon me if my idea sounds udderly ridiculous.:P

ROFLOL These ideas are great....I only hope the bride has a great sense of humor!

Thanks for the tips and laughs!:grin2: