Friend gave me FO's

pamperme

....lots of them..

20 almost full 1# bottles to be exact..all from BC and NG

:D :D She is moving :cry2: and does not want to pack them..she told me if I did not take them she was throwing them away. :confused:

So of course I took them...whoohooo..but bitter sweet.

Here are some of what I got..can you all give me some reviews on these I have never used either company before

I don't remember which ones were from which place and I am at work but these are some of what she gave me

1. Eucalyptus
  2. jelly bean
  3. twigs and berries
  4. peppermint
  5. spearamint
  6. dragons blood
  7. spa
  8. summer sorbet
  9. Bayberry
  10. butterscotch
  11. Enchanted Vanilla
  12. Very Vanilla
  13. Fig Lychee
  14. Green Tea
  15. OMH ( whoohoo...been wanting this one!!!)
  16. Strawberry Jam
  17. White Tea
  18. Red Velvet Cake
  19. Buttercream
  20. and I cannot for the life of me remember the last one.

But I am sooo excited..I get to play with all these new scents..some I have been wanting to try for so long..yippy!

Have any of you mixed the White Tea with anything? I know White Tea & Ginger but what else would you mix with it?:undecided

I think the Starwberry jam was from BC.. The Red Velvet Cake I would love to know how it throws in a soy/paraffin blend.. think I am gonna pour that this week and see...can't wait to make some B&B with the OMH..:D

Fig Lychee is kinds eww..Does that sell for anyone?

OK, tired of being ignorant here. I have read several posts oohing and aahing about OMH. Is this oatmeal, milk, and honey? BTW--what a nice friend to give you such a stock!

The only thing I've got on your list is the spa and I haven't even tried it yet. Lucky you to land peppermint and spearmint together lol.

Yes, Luci, OMH is oatmeal, milk and honey Luci.

Now what to mix with white tea ... wondering what jasmine, lilac, honey might do.

The only thing I've got on your list is the spa and I haven't even tried it yet. Lucky you to land peppermint and spearmint together lol.

Yes, Luci, OMH is oatmeal, milk and honey Luci.

Now what to mix with white tea ... wondering what jasmine, lilac, honey might do.

WHOOOHOOO..something to do with that dar lilac..ugh..I hate it..it is so stinkin strong..ugh..Thanks..think I just might try that in a lotion...

I was sooo glad the peppermint and spearmint were in there..I was gettting ready to order some for my foot line.

She is very nice and very religious..she has been through alot the past few years...widowed..and is now getting re-married..I am sure her blessing me ...with all these oils ...will be returned 100 fold.:)

LOL on the lilac ... yeah but don't use too much that it overpowers the WT.

You got any orange or a fruit slice of some kind? That might work with the WT too.

Very nice of this woman. I would be loving having spearmint and peppermint together (but i keep opting to buy something else) ... what happens with a touch of spearmint and WT?

I think you'll like the twigs & berries. I don't use theirs, but the FO is different. A little fresh woodsy kind of feel is what I got from what I use.

Wow. You have never used either company before? How do you compare scents? I mean those two suppliers...especially BC that I cannot imagine not having tried them. I tend to compare other scents to theirs.

LOL because there are hundreds of companies out there..I do compare scents..I use Tri State, Peaks, and Keystone for MOST of my oils.. two of them for shipping reasons..Peaks just cause they got great oils.. I don't want to buy form 10 different places and have to pay shipping for a bottle or two of FO at a time. that does not make sense.

BUT I have to say they have some great smelling stuff..can't wait to put this stuff in Wax/B&B:D

I mixed 2 parts white tea with one part lilac..and let me tell you I LOVE IT!!!!!

Just trying to figure out what to name it...White Tea & Lilac, White Tea Lilac, Lilac White Tea???? I dunno..I can't think been at the hospital all day.:undecided

Glad you've got something to relieve the pressure a bit, what a gift from your friend.

White Tea & Lilac sounds perfect to me.

Sally.

Yep..tried to lay down and rest but my mind was going 1,000,000 miles an hour so I poured some bayberry candles ..and some White Tea & Lilac..with just a hint of violet color..almost white but a tinge of color..smells awsome..then I made me some body mist in it..mmmm..my new fav...thanks Scented for the idea of the lilac..

hubby called sounds chipper..has two visitors right now so I won't go up there YET..his boss sent him flowers..(he thought they were from me:confused: )..maybe in an hour I will go up there..hmmm..now I have time to pour another batch of something...but which one.:undecided

I mixed 2 parts white tea with one part lilac..and let me tell you I LOVE IT!!!!!

Just trying to figure out what to name it...White Tea & Lilac, White Tea Lilac, Lilac White Tea???? I dunno..I can't think been at the hospital all day.:undecided

WEll put it up to the screen so we can all sniff :laugh2:

How about something that doesn't reflect white tea or lilac? Now if I could smell it, I could try to help lol.

WEll put it up to the screen so we can all sniff :laugh2:

How about something that doesn't reflect white tea or lilac? Now if I could smell it, I could try to help lol.

hmmmm..I like it so much i might make it my signature scent..and just call it Pamper Me :D

or Pamper Me Spa or something like that. good idea...it is very soft and pretty..

I see you still aren't holding it up to the monitor ;) Did you try white tea alone or was that white tea mixed with anything like say ginger?

Would it fit the image of say a daydream?

Indulgence may or may not work.

Would the scent promote contentment?

It was plain White tea..very teaish..and then of course the kick butt lilac from keystone..strong..so I did a 2 part white tea to 1 part lilac..and it softened both scents..the lilac not so strong..just nice floral..and the white tea was no so tea smelling..very pretty light scent..very spa-ish to me...very wedding-ish..

I would wear it as perfume..and did yesterday..I made a little 2oz body spray with it..and I like the scent alot..

I have been trying to find a 'signature scent for my line..that I blend rather than a straight out of the bottle scent..and I think this might be it..

just need a name for it.

Scented I just might have to send ya sample.:D ..If I ever get 5 mintues to go to the Post office..hubby is staying in hospital one more night..I am at work right now...they found 3 spots on the left side of his MRI..not a stroke and not a tumor..don't know what? :undecided have to wait for the neurologist today.

Been trying to do candles and stuff with the kids to keep my mind off of it.. he is sleeping as much as he can to get rest and not think about it. ..ya know they don't leave ya alone in the hospital though..gotta poke and prod every 30 min.

OK where have I missed this about your hubby? Sorry to hear he's in the hospital.

I was just going to try to come up with suggestions for a name and if that white tea had ginger in it I could mesh that with lilac and give it a whirl. (I still probably can though if I don't recognize the ginger.)

If you picture it as spa-ish ... you could come close to naming it after a spa (just pick one with a good name to play with or pretend you're opening your own spa and come up with a name) ... anyway, hope something works.

• 4 weeks later...