Anyone know

I use Diamond Dust glitter. Just paint mod podge on the candle and sprinkle with the glitter.:

That glitter looks bigger than the glitter I use. Where do they sell it. I have just about all the glitter RE sells. But it is fine almost like powder. It would not give a sugar look.

I use Diamond Dust glitter. Just paint mod podge on the candle and sprinkle with the glitter. Here's a pic of some I did a few years ago:

Trae, How do those burn with the glitter on them?

I would think the very tiny (almost like sand) glass beads would work and no worries about catching fire either.

I recently got some of the dazzle dust from RE but haven't used it. I also got a similar substance from the Chemistry Store a few days ago. Not sure what I'm gonna try with it or if it would work for you.

Pourette has the diamond dust and it is much finer that the Michaels one. I leave the wicks long and hold the candle by the wick and spray with adhesive, wait a minute and then roll in the "glitter". I stopped applying it to the top of the candles and just did the sides when I found it can change the way the candle burns. It is actually a crushed glass product and at shows people just had to touch them even if I had a sign that said do not touch!!! my fear was that is could get into someone's eyes or if they had it in the kitchen, food, or a small child getting a hold of it, so I quit doing them to sell, just for myself for the holidays.