Warm Orange GingerBread @ TCS

SouthernGal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could do that, unfortunately the UPS dude comes after 5 here, and DH is almost always home then.

Well I went a bit nuts and got:

Amish Harvest

Blueberry Cobbler

Butterscotch Brownies

Christmas Splendor

Cranberry Chutney Type

Hot Baked Apple Pie

Snickerdoodle

Spicy Apples & Peaches

Sugar Cookie

Warm Orange Gingerbread

Better get going ang get some advertising started....

I wish I could do that, unfortunately the UPS dude comes after 5 here, and DH is almost always home then.

Well I went a bit nuts and got:

Amish Harvest

Blueberry Cobbler

Butterscotch Brownies

Christmas Splendor

Cranberry Chutney Type

Hot Baked Apple Pie

Snickerdoodle

Spicy Apples & Peaches

Sugar Cookie

Warm Orange Gingerbread

Better get going ang get some advertising started....

Yeah, I need to don't I. I'm spending money faster than it's coming in, which is never a good situation, lol.

I almost bought some of the Spicy Apples and Peaches, but didn't. Now I wish I had, lol. Let me know how that one is, along with the BS Brownies and Cranberry Cobbler :D

Ok, After reading this subject matter I went and put 8- 1 oz samples and 1 lb of SFIC M/P shaving soap base in my cart and.......... WHAT...:shocked2::eek: .... they want $10.25 for UPS OR $10.50 for priority???? I don't think so!!!!!! There are TOO many other GOOD suppliers that don't charge such HIGH shipping! As much as I wanted the Warm Orange Gingerbread I just can't afford the high shipping....... BUT I'm glad others can enjoy it :D

Beverly

I've been burning the apple pie, bs brownie and banana pudding this afternoon and they are all winners! I don't really care for the lemon cheesecake though, I'm sure it's just me. I can def. smell the cheesecake part of it.

Damn, now I have to go back and order pounds.

I love TCS! This Old House, Grandma's Kitchen, Amish Harvest, Spicy Apples and Peaches are all wonderful. Only bum thing I ever got from them was Rice Flower & Shea. I have yet to try the Warm Orange Gingerbread but I hear terrific things and I'm sure they are true.

I get my stuff in a flash, carefully packed in a used box, advertising and all, and you know what? I AM TOTALLY FINE WITH THAT! In fact, I like it. I support recycling and TCS does also. Could not vouch enough for this supplier!

e

Ok, After reading this subject matter I went and put 8- 1 oz samples and 1 lb of SFIC M/P shaving soap base in my cart and.......... WHAT...:shocked2::eek: .... they want $10.25 for UPS OR $10.50 for priority???? I don't think so!!!!!! There are TOO many other GOOD suppliers that don't charge such HIGH shipping! As much as I wanted the Warm Orange Gingerbread I just can't afford the high shipping....... BUT I'm glad others can enjoy it :D

Beverly

Something must be wrong cause I just ordered 14 lbs of FO and shipping UPS was $11.82. They shipped it free but it figured it on my invoice. The have a phone and do answer, I would call and ask about the charges.

anyone going to make an order and can add some of the warm orange gingerbread for me to it PM me...lol... I need an enabler lol...

Lol, you should've asked me Monday :laugh2: Too late now!! Hopefully someone else will order and enable you. That's what we do around here, right? Enable, enable, enable. I love it:D