Warm Orange GingerBread @ TCS

SouthernGal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what arrived on my front porch about 30 minutes ago!!! I got my pound of Warm Orange Gingerbread and samples of Peach, Magnolia Raspberry, Cranberry Chutney and Spiced Orange Cider.

I LOVE the WAM! It smells fabulous. Going to pour that tonight if DH will let me have a date night with my presto pot instead of with him, lol. The Cranberry Chutney and PMR are also really great oob. The Spiced Orange Cider is very similiar to JS Sugared Clementine Spice. I'll have to pour both and compare side by side. :D

I'm so jealous! Mine will be here Monday....

I'll sniff my bottle a few times just for you :D .

I also got a bunch of oils from JS this week. If you haven't tried the Satsuma, you really should. I opened the bottle and couldn't decide if I wanted to drink it, pour it or wear it, lol. Smells heavenly!

I have:

Cinnamon Bundt Cake

amish harvest

butterscotch brownies

hansel and gretels house

spicy apples and peaches

this old house

warm old gingerbread

in my cart right now. anything else I should add or take away? Hurry!

Okay, I'm probably too late, but the Cranberry Chutney and Spiced Orange Cider are great :)

Has anyone found they needed to wick up on the Warm Orange Gingerbread or the Spiced Cranberry from TC? I plan to pour testers on both of these today. They both smell awesome oob can't wait to get these in wax!!!

TIA, Cindy/WI

Has anyone found they needed to wick up on the Warm Orange Gingerbread or the Spiced Cranberry from TC? I plan to pour testers on both of these today. They both smell awesome oob can't wait to get these in wax!!!

TIA, Cindy/WI

If you mean Warm Orange Gingerbread from TCS, yes, you have to wick up. TC is Taylored Concepts. TCS is Tennessee Candle Supply.