A few new ones

Jaye

Because I don't sell any of the candles I make, I'm running out of places to put them... but this candlemaking thing is like a drug! I can't seem to stop! :D Thanks for looking!

Once again, I have to apologize for the quality of the photos. :o

[ATTACH]7363[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7364[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7365[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7366[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7367[/ATTACH]

post-2345-139458405341_thumb.jpg

post-2345-139458405344_thumb.jpg

post-2345-139458405347_thumb.jpg

post-2345-139458405349_thumb.jpg

post-2345-13945840535_thumb.jpg

Hey Jaye, just a couple of photographic suggestions.

1st, most of the pix have that overall yellow cast, which is from your light bulbs. You can eliminate that problem by photographing in natural light ... by a window or outside in the shade.

2nd, some of the pix may be on the blurry/not-quite-in-focus side because the camera is too close to the candles. If this is the case, just put a little more distance between the candle & the camera. If you have any photo-editing software, you can always crop out some of the background later.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all your positive comments! :cheesy2:

I don't sell them because I'm still pretty new to candle-making... but I did give a couple to my neighbor, and once she realized that I made them, she took a whole box of them to sell to her friends! Her husband also took a box to work... and sold eight of them in one night! I even have orders for more! :whoohoo: I'm nowhere near confident enough to start selling them seriously... but the few dollars I make from word-of-mouth sales helps out a little. Actually, all it helps me do is buy more wax! And colors, and scents, and molds, and pouring pots, and.... :D

Thanks for the photography tips too, Mtngrl. I'll try taking them outside next time and see if that helps. :)