Just an idea??

Ugger

The local candle shop takes there left over I'm assuming pillar wax and pours onto something flat lets it dry breaks it up then packages it in cello bags and sells it for tart burners.I thought it was pretty nifty and had to sharecuz thats what I'm doing with my pile:D .

I use my left over scrap and pour into votives. Sometimes it may take up to a week to fill votives with scrap.

About the packaged scrap wax brittle. Do you add a mixture of any scent into the bag or waite till you have enough like scents (scents that would smell good together) to fill bags?

What I do is every votive batch I make, I keep the scrap wax...I put it in a ziploc and label it with FO ,where FO came from, wax , and date.... Ive got a great collectin going...And when I want to sell some, I grab a little here or a little there, or mix and match and put it in a cello and thats it.....People love it !.....Its also a great way , if you sell wax or wanna get rid of any FO, to give a little sample like that !!!

This works for me anyways !!!

Deana

I labeled Wax Melts but I like the wax brittle or maybe even Tart Brittle.I made a bunch up my sister called at 10:00 p.m. wanting some of my stuff for a wedding dinner auction some one had promised to help finacially with the cost and backed out.I also put one 4 oz.package on top of a tart burner I picked up at the local $$ Store and wrapped in cello.Didnt get to see how they sold less than 10 People showed to the dinner but will keep posted my sons are eager to have a sale this weekend they helped with these and the smelly jellys.

post-561-139458405331_thumb.jpg

post-561-139458405334_thumb.jpg

Those are cute! Like the jar to..

hmmm..I almost forgot about saving it for later..i use to do that when I did dipped bears and had to do a new scent..I would pour my wax into butter containers and write on the lid with a sharpie what scent it was..and when I use to have a ton of containers in different scents..but when I needed to do a single bear I did not have to make a whole new batch..just add to it.