New Logo

Deana_P

Thanks Tara.......took me FOREVER to figure a name out . Sealed it with the domain name thing and did a search thingy here in OK and was safe too...WHEW........

I had originally thought of Raspberry Thicket but , and I couldnt believe it , it was taken ! Theres a restaraunt IN OKLAHOMA named that !!

Then I thought of Cranberry Thistle.....TAKEN !!!.......

I really thought I was being creative, but I guess I wasnt !!

But again, thanx Tara !

I'm not sure about the logo, specifically the dots. Logos are supposed to be easy to read but I had to look at the logo 2.5 times before I could understand what it was saying.

The rest of it looks really nice but I'd consider making something other than dots fill in those gaps a little more

Thanks for the input yall !!!..Really appreciate it !!! Im the one who demanded..heheh...that CedarRain be put exactly like that.....I think it looks very cool close together, and diffrent !!...and I wanted 2 diff fonts with the "candles and more" specifically in the font that its in and for CedarRain I wanted a font that wasnt available and asked for a cool one !! I love that one she picked and do see what yall mean about it is a little difficult to read....even conteplated(SP?) having the balls changed...hhhmmmm that didnt sound right..heheh.....But I RREEEEEAAAAALLLLLY love it !!!...its kinda like me ......hard to read and but diffrent and cool !!!

Thanks yall !!!!

Deana

It looks good, but it is a little bit hard to read. That does not necessarily mean you should change it, it is up to you. Mine is not the easiest to read but I love it so I kept it and have had no problems with customers saying they can not read it....There are alot of logos that are not 100% readable, just do whatever you feel is best for YOUR business.

post-190-139458405199_thumb.jpg

Thanks yall !!! ..I really value what yall say !..I agree its whether I like it or not, 150% ...Just wanted to get some feedback and general consensus !.....Its its all good to me !!!

Yall are great !!

Deana

Don't shoot me. Maybe it's that I'm not fully awake yet, but I like the concept. I don't like the dots ... maybe smaller dashes? The dots kind of look like a turd ball on the A. A dash certainly wouldn't imply that. It wouldn't have to be a long dash.

In my defense, I've looked at this 10 times and I still think the A is dropping something :confused:

Too funny !!! .....Ive been called the term affectionatly a few times but it began with the letter S .. ..not T ...so since it looks that way , it DEFFINATELY stays ! Like I said its a kinda like me.....hard to read and diffrent but pretty cool !!...heheh

Thanks !

Deana