4x6 bags Hobby Lobby Polypro???

Liz D.

I have been using them to package my car fresheners. I opened one up recently and noticed there was a LOT of scent left in the bag. I always assumed these were polypro (not the dreaded THY, LOL)... just by how they feel. BUT, am now concerned they aren't. I'm waiting for a response from Hobby Lobby. These bags are the perfect size and the perfect price.

Liz D.

They retain the scent of my soaps just great. You can't smell the scent through the bag; you have to open it to sniff. So I don't think the scent leaches out. Just my experience.

Actually, I'm not worried about that as much as if the bag actually SUCKS the fragrance out of the product into the bag itself, which is what the polythylene bags do. I'm hoping these bags are the polypropylene. :)

I love your site, btw... lovely pictures... your soaps are just gorgeous.

Liz D.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!The gal from Hobby Lobby emailed me today, and here's what she said about the Clear Treat Bags they sell (3.75x6", 100 per bag, $1.47):

I am sorry for my slow reply. I received the below request while I was out of the office for a week. I have contacted our supplier and the bags are made out of polypropylene (PP).

Liz D.