Christmas scents

snow

Hi all, I wasn't making candles last year at Xmas, so my question is..how many xmas scents do you all carry? Theres so many out there and I have an order coming today of 12 scents from JS, cant wait to try them. But I was thinking of only using about 5 or 6. I have a feeling its going to be really hard to decide. I've heard a lot about xmas splendor (thats one of the ones I have coming today) Whats some of your favorites? Thanks Dee

favorite...I have hundreds of favorites..but I make what the customers favs are..

#1 Gingerbread*****

spiked egg nog

spiced sugar plum

christmas tree(country pine)

cinnamon sticks-fall/christmas

chritmas splendor is great! STRONG scent but great

sugar cookies

candy cane

pumpkin fudge

baked apple pie

mulberry sold well but I hate that scent..smells like a pack of kool aid before adding water.:undecided

I would carry about 5-6 that you only keep around during the holiday season. I have Fos that sell well during the fall, but I keep them all year round (sometimes I rename) and then pick a few to add during the holiday and sell until I run out of that FO. If it's hugely popular, I might keep it around though. Think about blending too, like JS gingerbread with JS spiced clementine orange is spectacular and you can carry three fragrances from two bottles of FO.

I agree that 5-6 is enough. Because if someone is buying a Christmas gift, by the time the recipient gets to using it, it is likely to be in January and the festive scent is no longer relevant. So if I were to buy them as Christmas gifts I might be better off choosing a warm fall/winter scent rather than something that is specifically Christmas.

I ordered these from JS

Almond

Hot baked apple pie

Xma splendor

Xmas song

xmas wreath

festival of lights

gingerbread

holiday rendezvous

pumpkin not

spiced apple pecan

cinn. cider

What do you think, ever try any of these?

I ordered these from JS

Almond

Hot baked apple pie

Xma splendor

Xmas song

xmas wreath

festival of lights

gingerbread

holiday rendezvous

pumpkin not

spiced apple pecan

cinn. cider

What do you think, ever try any of these?

I carry JS Hot Baked Apple pie year round - moderate seller for me. I carry Spiced Apple Pecan and Cinnamon cider too and love both of them. They sell extremely well for me during the holiday season. Don't judge Spiced Apple Pecan OOB. It smells almost like cough syrup oob to me, but in wax it is wonderful. Christmas splendor and pumpkin nog are both great scents too. Love to know what you think about the rest :)

I carry 5 specialized Christmas FOs and I also market Spiced Cran as a holiday scent during that time, but it's part of my full-time line.

I use MC for mine:

Balsam & Spice

Mint Candy Cane

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

Christmas Splendor

Warm Cinnamon Buns

I carry 5 specialized Christmas FOs and I also market Spiced Cran as a holiday scent during that time, but it's part of my full-time line.

I use MC for mine:

Balsam & Spice

Mint Candy Cane

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

Christmas Splendor

Warm Cinnamon Buns

If you like the Chestnuts and Brown Sugar, I'd recommend their new Caramel Apple. It's a similar fragrance (less chestnut, more apple though, obviously) but the whole front of my house smelled like this scent for a day and a half just from pouring an 8 oz test candle!

I was quite impressed.

Yummy! Thanks a whole lot - I'm trying to keep from adding fifty new Christmas scents, it's my favorite time of year for candles, all the delicious new FOs I get to try - so I have you to thank that now I have a new one I have to try, LOL!

The nice thing about MC is that they have the 2 oz samples, which is great for testing. Seriously, thanks for the tip, I'll put it on my list.