Honey Almond Beeswax Soap colored with honey

This was a real trial and error soap. I just wung it and will see what happens.

It is scented with Sweet Cakes NATURAL HONEY ALMOND BLEND (mostly EO's). This FO is a must! To-die-for! I used 7% Beeswax and 1 tbsp of honey added to the lye water once it was 100 degrees. It really colored it a yellow color. Then I also added 1 tbsp of honey at trace. This soap needed 48 hours before I cut it. I'm worried it may be a little sticky due to the beeswax. We'll see.....This soap looks quite boring, but I didn't want to add any colorants.

honeyalmondsoapsmall2al.jpg

How does it smell in CP? I know they on SC site they say it that is changes (not a bad thing) in CP. I just ordered me some and some of the $75 LB. Flowerbomb but I only got an ounce to let my customer's who want this to try. Once I mentioned it to everyone they were going nuts wanting me to get it so bad. I guess $75 LB not to bad when an ounce of the original is around $100:D

Your soap looks great, I add beeswax to my Castile soap and absolutely love it...

When I added the honey to the lye water it turned a dark yellowish orange.

Then when I added the lyewater to the oils it turned lighter as it all blended. At trace I added the honey (which is a darker honey) to the soap and it went a little darker again.

How does it smell in CP? I know they on SC site they say it that is changes (not a bad thing) in CP. I just ordered me some and some of the $75 LB. Flowerbomb but I only got an ounce to let my customer's who want this to try. Once I mentioned it to everyone they were going nuts wanting me to get it so bad. I guess $75 LB not to bad when an ounce of the original is around $100:D

Your soap looks great, I add beeswax to my Castile soap and absolutely love it...

OOPs...I didn't not get the same fragrance you did, I got "Beeswax & Honey" from Sweetcakes. I am still trying to figure out the fragrance, don't know what I think yet, I wish I would have gottent the one you did.