We're almost ready!

I know you are working on it but are you going to have photos of your products?

That is exactly what I thought, looks more like a fragrance oil site than a candle site. JMHO Hope to see some pics of the products.

Hi, this is my professional opinion of the the site. When reading, please remember I am critiquing the web site, not you.

The site looks good, overall. It's very simple and easy to navigate.

I would drop the two huge images on the front (the two scent photos). They load okay on highspeed connections but it would definitely make 56kers die of age before they load completely.

Always think of them before making a web site because if they can't access and load things quickly, there might be a number of other problems as well.

The entire web site is a shopping cart and this will cause your web site/business to lose the "personal touch" that is usually the selling point of small businesses and especially crafters like bath and body and soap makers. This is saying you put selling your products first instead of welcoming new people to your business and learning more information about you.

Large sites such as Best Buy are strictly a shopping cart because they are corporate and aren't known for their closeness with its customers. Craftmakers should strongly reconsider using a packaged shopping cart for their web site. You will probably lose a lot of potential customers.

The contact us button on top is a direct link to your email address. This is not an acceptable form of contacting from a web site. Not all users have POP3 email access which is required for a mailto: link to work. If they don't, nothing will pop up for them and they will not be able to contact you.

There are two ways to make contacting you easier for everyone:

1) Make a contact page and list your mailing address, e-mail address and phone number.

2) Add a real contact form to your web site and ALSO add the above information (this would be much more friendly to your web visitors in case they'd like to contact you via other means)

Your logo will need to be changed into something that screams your company/services/products. Let the logo do the talking to your web visitors why they should choose you for candle buying.

I hope this helps.