Where to get Libby candle glass?

Call Libbey up in Toledo. They can set you up with a list of distributors.

For smaller (no minimum-type) orders, you might want to call around to restaurant supply stores in your area and ask if they would be willing to order cases for you from the Special Markets catalogue.

Also thanks Crowded House...great idea to check out restaurant supplies in my area. Will also give Libby a call!

You're welcome. :)

This is also a great way to save on shipping for small orders. The RS store in my area has a long lead time (a couple of weeks) but I just pay for the case if I pick it up there, and no shipping, so it's perfect if I just want to "test" a new type of glass.

I don't know if I'm supposed to post this here. If not I'm sorry! but I have about 80 cases of the 16oz. Libbey frosted apothecarey/terrace jars with flat glass lids. I"d be glad to sell some of those. They are not the metro jars though..

Fairway Glass has some Metro jars coming out in the next few weeks. I'm not sure what sizes will be available yet, Ron told me to check back in a week or so. They have a warehouse in Dallas that they ship out of, so shipping might not be too bad for you.

Libbey's are called Status jars and they only have the 7.5 oz and 12.25 oz.,they don't come in 16 or 20 oz. They do have other jars that are bigger though. www.earlyamericancandlesupplies.com is a distributor for Libby glassware and have good prices and decent shipping.....the Status jars are called "Rocks" jars on their site and the flat glass lids are sold separately. If you have any questions, give them a call, they are great to deal with!! :cool2:

Wow, thanks to all who've chimed in to help. I appreciate it and will check out all ideas.

gmaw, thanks for the offer but I'm really looking for the metro style...it's the only one I have been able to wick successfully so far!

Trish, very excited to hear Fairway is adding that style, I love working with them and the are closer to me than most, plus they will also be operating soon out of either Las Vegas or Southern CA so even better!

Chris - thanks for that link, I'll check them out

You guys are great!