Help me order!!!

nayarx8

I stayed away from the B&B section the first 3 months I was a member here. Got bored one day and started looking around at the B&B gallery, and fell head first into the infamous B&B world. So now, im officially addicted and cant stop making EVERYTHING!!! Ok, so I need helping figuring out where to order from to POSSIBLY save on shipping. If there is any one supplier that carries the following items, PLEASE tell me! By the way, I live in AZ , zip 85243 (if that makes a difference).

I need:

3-5 lbs. FBB

16 oz Almond Oil

Goats Milk M&P soap base (opaque, not clear)

8 oz plastic jars and lids

Im having the hardest time finding a supplier that carries all of that and is fairly close to me. Distance isnt as important as long as I can get everything from one place. Thanks in advance, Linaya!!!

I lived in 85297 for three years and always used MMS, they were there the next day most times via UPS (well, the day after they shipped). They don't have FBB, but they have everything else.

I actually am selling 8 oz jars and lids, almond oil and I have a little Goat's Milk M&P (about 2 pounds), since I'm downsizing. I don't want to be obnoxious about it, but if you're interested, it's all from MMS.

MMS has all that you need with the exception of FBB and they're fairly close to you.

Brambleberry has all you need with the exception of the 8 oz jars- they're not as close as MMS, but I believe they're in Washington,which is kinda sorta close-lol

You might want to check out soapies-supplies.com They're located in Scottsdale, not sure if that's close to you, but I remember when I ordered from there that there was an option to pick up. Not sure what all they have on your list but it's probably worth checking out.