Bubble Bar Pricing

Bubble Bars - how much do you pay/charge for them?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Bubble Bars - how much do you pay/charge for them?

• $2.00 - $2.50 each
    • $2.50 - $3.00 each
    • $3.00 - $3.50 each
    • $3.50 - $4.00 each
    • $4.00 or more each (please list)

I have looked around the web and only found Lush so far that offers the type of bubble bars I will be carrying. What I would like to see is how much to charge for these. Since I'm not too familiar with the product and have never carried it before, I would be interested to see how much they are going for in your neck of the woods.

you are getting them wholesale right... so wouldnt you just mark up your product as you would anything else... It has been my experience that if you buy something wholesale you charge double what you paid for it...

Not that that really answers your question but thats what I thought when I read this

That is what I am trying to figure out right now what is "fair" and a "good price" on the shelves. I have only bought from LUSH and from what I hear from so many is that their prices are really high.

What I want to do is wholesale them out to my customers and also retail them too. I would just like to get a ballpark on what everyone is charging or seeing on the shelves since I am in the midwest where all of this seems to be foreign to everyone lol

Oh Faerie - I have been in business for 4 years + and this is an item I am not familiar with so I am leaving it up to a pro to do it for me. Thanks for your concern :)