3 X 3 Palm Wax Cucumber Melon

DCROOME, your palm candles continue to amaze me!

PS your dog soap went out in today's mail, please let me know if it arrives safely, I tried to be cheap and put it in a padded envelope, hopefully it will not get squished.

Thanks all. I am having to lay low on the candles for right now. Since this morning, the middle of my chest hurts. I dont know if I pulled something or what but when I breathe IT HURTS! :-( I just had an ekg done for fluttering on Friday so I know it's not my heart. Well at least I hope it's not lmfao .. That said the fluttering was probably due to lack of potassium due to water pill. Well the potassium pills suck.. Wait.. hold on.. I will quit talking about this.. This is candle section. lmfao

Christina

Looks great love the color. Have you done a test burn on one like that yet? I'm still trying to find the right wick to melt it a little closer to the edges than what I'm getting with the RRD 55.

Wonderful job you are doing great!!!

Looks great love the color. Have you done a test burn on one like that yet? I'm still trying to find the right wick to melt it a little closer to the edges than what I'm getting with the RRD 55.

Wonderful job you are doing great!!!

I was wondering the same thing. Such a pretty candle!