Peak Amish Harvest vs. RE Vletic Moon Spice and MC Harvest Spice r/o

Sndfrddy

Ok, I already carry Peak's Amish harvest in my line. A top seller in the fall and Winter. I'd say this and Cranberry Spice outsells them all. Anyway, since it seems my customers like this sort of scent I was thinking of adding another. Yet I don't it to be almost exact to Amish Harvest of course. I'm thinking RE Celtic Moon Spice or MC Harvest Spice. Can anyone compare these to Peak's Amish Harvest? I'm noticing Peak's description of Amish Harvest is : Sweet bakery notes laced with dried fruit and spice notes.

It appears that that the other two are only a mixture of different spices, no bakery or fruit. Is that what you are picking up? TIA

I did Amish Harvest in a swap and someone told me that it was IDENTICAL to Celtic Moon, though I have never smelled it! Rather than doing something so close~ Do a single Spice.

RED CLOVE from Peaks IS AWESOME and an excellent seller for me! I renamed it though