Some of my latest

Tara

:drool: BEAUTIFUL!!! :highfive: BUT my FAVORITE is the Clean bar, OMW its awesome (the color and swirl)!!

Its weird how some Pink Sugar turns dark and some not as dark. I'm soaping RE's Pink Sugar today, which turns tan :confused: ?!

Who's Clean is that and how does it soap??

:drool: BEAUTIFUL!!! :highfive: BUT my FAVORITE is the Clean bar, OMW its awesome (the color and swirl)!!

Its weird how some Pink Sugar turns dark and some not as dark. I'm soaping RE's Pink Sugar today, which turns tan :confused: ?!

Who's Clean is that and how does it soap??

The Clean and the Pink Sugar are both from NG. So some PS don't turn as dark? Interesting. Which ones? The clean soaps well just can use but about .5oz/#of oils. But it's strong so that's all you need. Let me know about that Pink Sugar please

When we swapped soaps didn't I send you a small sample of Pink Sugar?? :undecided I've sent so much out I can't remember. I want to say Brenda said Snowdrift's Pink Sugar turns tan (I hope I got the supplier's name right), mine is from http://www.rusticescentuals.com/ . Their Satsuma is TD4 also. I've soaped with a few other of their FOs that have turned out nice.

BTW the BRV people raved about was from Oregon Trails, but its a little pricey so I decided to try NG's new BRV as their FOs have been a nice surprise.

When we swapped soaps didn't I send you a small sample of Pink Sugar?? :undecided I've send so much out I can't remember. I want to say Brenda said Snowdrift's Pink Sugar turns tan (I hope I got the supplier's name right), mine is from http://www.rusticescentuals.com/ . Their Satsuma is TD4 also. I've soaped a few other of their FOs.

BTW the BRV people raved about was from Oregon Trails, but its a little pricey so I decided to try NG's new BRV as their FOs have been a nice surprise.

Yes, when we swapped soaps you sent me Pink Sugar and yours isn't dark at all. It's a very light tan. So where did that PS come from? I haven't soaped the Satsuma but love it in candles. I have more of that on the way so I can soap with it:D I have some BRV on the way too cause you know I like that one too :drool:

not after you do all your researching. It's actually fun for me. I got over that hump of being afraid of the lye. I am still alittle leary of having it around but I don't have little kids around to worry about. Mine are older and know when I soap to stay away.

Gorgeous Tara! Teach me, please! :)

LOL, I can't teach you I am still learning. But what I did notice is is easier to swirl with a slab type mold even though it was actually a box I found. There's a tutorial on swirling I tried and that's how I ended up with those swirls in the Clean soap. Let see if I can find the link for you.

Okay here it is

I have been dividing my soap into 3rds leaving 1/3 uncolored. Still need to perfect it though. Maybe Brenda can teach us how she swirls :lipsrseal