Before and After Shop Pics

Shop is a week away from opening.. we got it filled and THEN decided to paint. Not just a simple paint job... oh no.. heheh. I must say I am thrilled with the way it turned out though! Hubby had an idea and ran with it! Don't mind the mess.. and the candles, soap and other goodies are completely missing from the pics yet.. I'll add more when it's all ready to go! Thanks for looking.

Here is the empty show room the day we leased the building.

ShowroomBEFORE.jpg

Here's the new and improved version! :)

Corner.jpg

Wall.jpg

I tried to take a pic from the back of the show room, but it's kinda dark.

Back%20to%20Front.jpg

Do ya think a week will be long enough to clean it up? LOLOL, I'm getting a little nervous here!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Guacomole Ms. Prairie!! It looks like you put some work into your shop. It really shows. You should be so very proud. I wish you much success and happiness. If the looks of your shop is any indication of your success, I'd say you have it in the bag. You definately have another calling as decorator.

Your store looks great! The paint job turned out neat and really sets off your theme. I love the shot from the back of the shop - I can imagine all your great products arranged. What an inviting place to come and browse!

Congratulations! ...and best wishes for your opening day! :cheesy2: