Jump to content

Does anyone here sell anything like the


Recommended Posts

Dyna Eggs or bombs? I'm not sure what they are called but my daughter really want's to order some for my grandson. She saw them in WalMart and can't remember what they are called but it looks like a bathbomb with a toy in it as it melts. I thought I had seen something like that on here but a search did not find it. Can you help? Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...