My BF is finally converted!!!!

Labgal

First let me say that the men in my family are real skeptics. My son only uses Chapstick and store bought body wash. My boyfriend swears by Irish Spring Soap. You would think they would try something for free, right??Well, I made a CP shaving soap for my boyfriend and poured into a cheapo mug from Wally World. Even went so far as to buy a nice shaving brush from Cotton Blossom Crafts to give him to use with it. Well, after letting it cure for what seemed like forever, I gave it to him last weekend to try out. I honestly think he was more intrigued by the mug and brush than using the soap!! Today, he told me that it was the best stuff he had ever used!! He says that it doesn't dry his face like the commercial shaving creme does(well, DUHH). Now he wants some in the enamel mugs I got in the coop so he won't chance it breaking in the shower. I told him he is missing out on a whole bunch of products that are soo good for his "over 50" skin. He took some lip balms and 2 bars of Bay Rum soap home with him!!!!:D :D

Now to work on converting my first born!!!!!!

I can't get DH to try my soap either. He says he HAS to have a deorderant soap so my soap just won't do. He complains about "chaffing" sometimes and always blames it on my using softner in the wash, I wonder if it isn't from using a soap that doesn't rinse clean.

I've been really lucky with my DH. He likes my soap, and the only thing he gets upset about, is when I buy 'samples' from other soapers because they are too small in his gi-normous hands! He was even wanting to use the beer egg and hemp soap I made that smelled AWFUL. He said nothing was wrong with it and it was fine! HAHAHA. MEN.