indian summer from atwixend.com

dolce & gabbana from atwixend.com

fall festival from ics

all hallow's eve from ics

these 5 for sure

possibly

mountain forest from atwixend

zanzibar clove from atwixend.

I'm starting to pour my top selling Fall & XMas scents now because if I get it done now, I don't have as much work to do when I go back to work in September! I haven't tried anything new yet but I'm dropping some items that didn't sell too well last year. Making the most of my time while I have it.

YEP, YEP, YEP!!!

Loaded up on all my fall and winter FO's. Now I will start cooking!!

Have a big craft show in the beginning of Sept. and lots of fall fundraisers.:cool2:

ETS: Carol, just checked out the descpt. of fall festival from ICS... May have to try that one!

Thanks for this post, made me clear the cob webs out of my mind. Hmmmmm maybe a nice cold larger could help that :cool2: .

Last 4th quarter was a nightmare, I couldn't keep up with all the candles I was selling. Working my regular job all day then coming home and working another 5-8 hours on candles. I SWORE, I swear I SWORE, that I would have alot of back up made of the best sellers. Now if I could only get my azz in gear. :laugh2:

Thanks for this post, made me clear the cob webs out of my mind. Hmmmmm maybe a nice cold larger could help that :cool2: .

Last 4th quarter was a nightmare, I couldn't keep up with all the candles I was selling. Working my regular job all day then coming home and working another 5-8 hours on candles. I SWORE, I swear I SWORE, that I would have alot of back up made of the best sellers. Now if I could only get my azz in gear. :laugh2:

Yep, I'm starting in the next 2 weeks when I get more supplies in. Last year was a nightmare for me, I didn't have enough or enough variety made. So this year I will start decorating and putting out fall & Christmas in August so it wont be so hard on me. Then I will stop making anything Christmas related the first of December and start working on Valentines Day.

I'm really late this year getting my fall line in order. I haven't been able to come up with anything new...so I skipped right to winter. I have almost everything ordered and some stuff already poured..I guess this week I need to get my ass in gear and get that fall fo ordered huh?

a really great scent for fall & winter is winter hug from greatcandle.com

in michigan. i sold alot of it last year, it's like a spicy apple butter for fall that's what i call it and winter is winter hug.

With that discription, does it smell anything like Apple Cider?