Calling all SW FO Ho's!!! What do YOU do with your sniffies?

guppygirl

OK, I hate paying $1 for 1/5 dram sample, but at the same time I can't stand to pay $5 for a one oz. sample! Do any of you use your itty-bitty samples or do you just sniff and say yay or nay?

I have a couple dozen sniffies or more (literally)... anyone up for a swap? Not sure I'd be up for a round robin as those can be a pain to keep up with, but we could list what we have in the swap section and pm each other or post who/what we've swapped? Just a thought :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, yea, my last batch of sniffies was from Malinda LOL! We're in a support group now :) Here's what I'm looking for:

Almond & Prickly Pear

Acadia Homecoming - balanced blend

Ambadilla

Botanical Hemp

Cabernet Sauvignon

Cucumber Lettuce

Dragon's Blood

Earl Grey & Honey

Fata Morgana

Full Moon

Ginger Lime

Glacier Flower

Iced Black Keemun Tea

Kimono

Lavender Orchards

Oakmoss

Provence

Rice Flower & Shea

Rosemary Mint

Sake

Sanguigno Orange & Patchouli

Sweet Layer, Clean type

Vaniglia del Madagascar

White Tea & Ginger

Watermelon Slices

Yea, I think that's it! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Yes, I went through their entire line and that's all I want to try... geesh, this is an expensive habit!

I have a list of my own to contribute but it'll have to wait until I get home.

LMAO!! That sanguigano orange & Patchouli is pure heaven ... now I don't have a sniffie, but I think I could make one lol! You should just trust me though and buy a pound.

What else is on your list ...

LMAO!! I just got the Fata Morgana ... man this could be fun!

I have the Full Moon too

Heck you left off Mayan Gold and Black Cashmere lol.

Just what kind of a sniffie are you wanting? And don't you say one that's a lb LOL!

LOL, um, how 'bout 8oz? Really I was just checking to see if others like myself built up a collection of 1/5 drams or 1ozers and wanted to trade (or just give'em to me!!) We need a smiley w/a sign saying "support my FO habit!"

Dern, must've missed those other two Scented - just add'em to my list :D

LMAO!! That sanguigano orange & Patchouli is pure heaven ... now I don't have a sniffie, but I think I could make one lol! You should just trust me though and buy a pound.

What else is on your list ...

LMAO!! I just got the Fata Morgana ... man this could be fun!

I have the Full Moon too

Heck you left off Mayan Gold and Black Cashmere lol.

Just what kind of a sniffie are you wanting? And don't you say one that's a lb LOL!

Well don't tease girl, whatchya got??? PM me if you get a change... not like you're not busy with the SB program or anything ;)

LOL! OK ... I haven't located them. That tells me I probably tossed them or hid them from myself lol. I will get on this this afternoon.

C'mon man, I need my fix!

LOL - take yer time Scented. I appreciate anything you can send. JLMK what I owe ya!

Okay, I have a bunch of these as well, LOL! I have sniffed them and Sherie has sniffed most of them. I thought I was the only one that hoarded these, LOL!

I know there are more SW FO Ho's out there like me!!

Well, I'm done hoarding (for now) and wanna trade! I'll get my list together and post what I have later tonight or tomorrow depending on how much time I have.

I'm saving all mine, along with the .25 oz. (or less) free samples suppliers send, to make a single multiple scented candle to send back to the suppliers that deem it necessary to send you a sample so small that you can't do a damn thing with it.
They are like a stripper that just WON"T TAKE IT ALL OFF. :laugh2:

Hold the wagon...I have 2' date=' count them 2 boxes of sniffies...Will make a list this week-end and put on here for everyone to snatch up. What a GREAT idea!!:highfive: ((I haven't been called a HO in any term in a long time, LMAO!))[/quote']

Wow, if you have that many SW sniffies, you are the true SW FO Ho. :grin2:

OK guppy!

For you, I have (very few bottles to send anything in, but I could send out cotton swabs):

Coconut Lime Verbena (that's hiding somewhere)

Zen Tea

Sanguigno Orange (this is just flat yummy to this patch lover)

Black Cashmere

Full Moon

Mayan Gold

Fata Morgana

Falling in Love

(and in the tiny sniffies)

Nebraska Sunflower

Bonsai

Osage Orange Wood

Dang, Gup, why didn't you just copy and paste their entire fo page:rolleyes2

I do not have any sniffies or I would send them to you. I'm afraid to start ordering from there.

I'm telling you, I make a list, pare it down, go back and look at the prices, revise the list, go back and look at the prices, change the size of the bottles, go back and look at the prices, change to list to the most wanted, go back and look at the prices and change the list again. I couldn't tell you how many of the " lists" I have made and lost. My daughter is still waiting on one that I promised I would order to make her stuff and I can not only order a lb of fo and justify the shipping, hence my relentless list making. Never heard as many raves from so many sources about an fo suppliers fo's as I have for SW. I do not need another addiction so I will not return to this thread again.:laugh2: :laugh2:

OMG, I love SW!!! :drool:

They are my favorite supplier for B&B fragrances. I got addicted with the first order I placed from them. I kept hearing raves about the LLC and just had to order it. And since I wanted to stretch my shipping dollar ;) I couldn't order just one little ole bottle. LOL!!! :laugh2: