?? for all you experienced pillar makers

I am wanting to make pillars. Not sure of size yet, maybe 3X9 for Unity, Memory etc. candles. Smooth , not mottled or rustic (not yet anyway) What is the best wax or waxes to use and the best place to get it? I am looking for a starting point to test and see what I like. Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.:D I found the link but would like others ideas.

I'd check out the Candlemaker's Store, Nature's Garden and Supplies 4 Candles for proximity as they are all in OH. Post a wax you are interested in and I'm sure you'll get opinions. I would not recommend the 1343 for standard pillars. The FO load is pretty load. You can get other waxes that willl hold more and give you a nice shiny pillar if that's your goal.

e

4625 is great for easy pouring since it is a pre-blend, but it only makes a rustic or smooth pillar. 1343 is great for playing around with as it can do many different things since it is a straight paraffin and you can add the additives you need to accomplish many styles. HTH