Chemistry Store ??

butterfly

I have tried their mp soap the clear and the white. I was very disappointed with both of them. For some reason the soap had to get very hot before it would melt and it was not easy to work with. I would not waste my money on it ever again.

I just wanted to add that I have order other supplies from them and I have been very happy. I try not to order from them because they have a service fee. I don't know what that is all about. I would order from them agian but I just try not to.

I have never had to pay a service fee, and I loved their soaps. I have used the GM soap and the clear and have not had trouble with either. I love to add the shea butter, cocoa butter and other additives to it. I have ordered from them many times. I think that they have good service, shipping, and products.

I've ordered a lot from them...they're only one state away! :D I do prefer SFIC, but thought I'd try the Stephenson M&P that they carry. I liked all the bases I tried except for the shea base...it just smelled oily to me that not even the addition of one oz of FO could hide. Yes, I too noticed that the bases have a higher melt point, and so if you are not used to that, well it just takes a bit of getting used to! I think what you have to keep in mind is that the higher the melt point, the harder the base, the longer it should last... at least to my way of thinking.

Several years ago I was getting my M&P from an online store based in MN. Tried out some of their newest {at that time} M&P which came from Africa. At that time, I was unhappy with this African M&P...it would start setting up while it was still very hot! As time went by and I became more adept at using M&P, I started using the African stuff. Decided it was the bomb...lasts forever in the shower! Absolutely nothing made this stuff sweat...think SFIC low sweat x 10! I still have a bit left and am hording it, as they don't sell it anymore!

I thought I might try asking again if anyone has ever used their dyes for soaps, they seem to have such nice colors and the prices are very reasonable and if I order enough, the shipping won't be any worse than anywhere else:rolleyes2. Anyone have any opinions on them, that they would like to share? TIA

Sue Ann:D

I just went to their website today after someone I met on here also from SC said they were about 5 miles from her. I did notice that they listed on the site that they have a service charge. I got the impression that she intends to call them or personally check them out and get back to me. I'll let you know what she finds out.

I've used their clear m&p and was very pleased with it. I thought it had a fantastic lather and didn't sweat. I would definitely order it from them again.

I've used their dyes and found them to be ok--nothing exceptional, just pretty ordinary.

I've purchased a few fragrances from them and except for one, I wasn't very pleased with them.

If you have any questions about products you can usually get in touch with the owner directly, and I have found him to be very helpful.

I've purchased from them before. I haven't got their M&P but just a fair warning.... Their prices might be good, but they really make up for it on the shipping!

I paid over $18 for a box of stuff that weighed less than 4 lbs! They get you BIG TIME! Then they charge you a handling fee on top of that! What a rip! :(

I go elsewhere now. Being ripped off on shipping really gets me mad! There are tons of other places you can get M&P soap for a good price, so check the shipping cost!

Just thought I'd warn you.