'His Essence'

As I said in my previous post I have made that candle using the same FO's and I call it "Scent from Above". I also have the verse on the label, but I make no reference to Jesus or God in the name. As you can see I did not use the word "Sent". The blend has a very nice scent throw to it and I have customers that really like. Some buy it for the meaning others buy it because it does smell good.

Guess none of us have tried this candle but if you purchase or dup it let us know what it's like.

I have not smelled the original candle so I don't know how theirs smell. I have duped it and it sell great for me. I use all 3 scents and mine has a earthy amber inscence smell with cassia being the top note in mine.

I don't market my candle for the smell but for a reminder that there is a Higher Power. I tell my customers it is great to burn during Bible reading/study, Prayer or meditation. Some of my customers have said it brings a warm calming feeling over them when they burn it, like the Higher Power is more present than without it.

It says on the Home page, it has a patent on this scent.:rolleyes2

It says Patent- PENDING,,,not that it has been approved. I guess for me if you have these 3 in your scent then its like all the others with Patents we still sell only changing the same :D HAd to add my 2 cents,,,LOL:laugh2:

Do we even know of a patented scent? Normally they're trademarked so it's only about the name. A patent I suppose would imply you couldn't even mix these ingredients together to make a fragrance oil to sell, unless you pay a license fee or something. Those folks have some cojones.

I wouldn't go as far to say their intentions are not honorable, only Jesus really know what's in their hearts and since they did mention their pastor, It is probable they do give to the church. They obviously are not too ashamed to witness for Christ and express their beliefs on their website. At the same time, I briefly considered blending this scent and selling it, but the more I thought about it, it somehow just seemed a little sacrilegious for me , and I just could not bring myself to do it, maybe because I know I would be too greedy to give it all to the church.

"Couple Sells Candles That Smell Like Jesus"

When they put it that way I have to laugh.

Great marketing idea though. Jesus has gotten trendy.

OMG - I laughed so hard when I read this........ I don't mean to offend anyone, but hey, let's remember, they were living in a hot desert, not too much hygiene going on during that time....... and as for the "Old Spice", I don't think it existed then...... smell like Jesus!?!? No Thank You!!!!!