where to buy 1lb samples

I am testing soy and soy blend waxes. Does anyone know where I can buy them without paying an arm and a leg for shipping?

I live in WV, but sometimes that does not mean that someone close will have low shipping. I contacted one place in PA and her shipping was more expensive from there to my house than a supplier in Wisconsin to my house.

Thanks

There are two suppliers in your state. I do not know if they have the one lb samples but they are worth checking out if the shipping is not outrageous. They are Almost Heaven Candle Supply www.candleandsoapstuff.com/ and Tristate Candle Supply www.tristatecandlesupply.com

If the links don't work do a search for them.

Hope I helped u some.

Chauna

I have thought about those two suppiliers in my state, but they do not have the one lb and I do not want 10lbs. I ususally buy my things from out of state since the store I used to buy from in Ripley closed.

KY is good and I have bought her PB and find that is good, but have not tried her soy yet. She is on my list to try though.

I am testing soy and soy blend waxes. Does anyone know where I can buy them without paying an arm and a leg for shipping?

I live in WV, but sometimes that does not mean that someone close will have low shipping. I contacted one place in PA and her shipping was more expensive from there to my house than a supplier in Wisconsin to my house.

Thanks

I am in WV..I have Keystones EzPour(soy/paraffin blend) if you want to try I can sell ya pound at the 55# price and shipping should be pretty darn cheap. ..acutally where ya at you might be able to pick it up. Keystone is in PA so shipping is not so bad.:wink2: (they are now the one from Ripley)