cut-out air fresheners

A lot depends on the scent you use and how saturated you do them. My heavier scents will usually last at least 3-4 months in a car where the sun hits them. I sell 1/2 oz. dropper bottles for refresher oils, so my customers can refresh them when the scent starts to fade!! :cool2:

PLEASE stop this I've just discovered aroma beads now diy car fresheners. I come here to learn more about candle making & keep going away thinking oo I want to try that too! Still it's great to be inspired so a BIG thank you to all for your inspiration.

I don't have enough hours in my days to do lots of things I want to but I can always add these ideas to my expansion list!

Sally.

I agree with the other poster it depends on your fo and how much you saturate them. I do mix my fo's with dpg to make them go further and they are strong and still work very well. Less expensive than using pure fo and you get more for your buck.

I agree with the other poster it depends on your fo and how much you saturate them. I do mix my fo's with dpg to make them go further and they are strong and still work very well. Less expensive than using pure fo and you get more for your buck.

At the moment I use straight FO. What is DPG and where do you get it?