Got a new order from peaks today

Candlewitch

Some I ordered before, some were new. The one I was not happy with OOB was mango papaya. I have had this from 2 diff suppliers and I know where they got it, not sure who made this one but it seems a bit like cough syrup side to me. I will put it in wax and then add another post. 9-10 is still a great ratio. Let me point out that I got another scent that I paid $26.00 for at the Candlestore and Peaks was $10.00 cheaper and seems also to be better. ;) ;) ;)

Nothing to be sorry about. My daughter just turned 2 on Sunday. Biggest joy in the world. Get your kid the blow up bouncie thing from Walmart for $119.00. She was only scared the first time. Now, she loves it. Its the 6 flags collection.

Nothing to be sorry about. My daughter just turned 2 on Sunday. Biggest joy in the world. Get your kid the blow up bouncie thing from Walmart for $119.00. She was only scared the first time. Now, she loves it. Its the 6 flags collection.

Thanks for the suggestion. Mine turns 2 in a couple of weeks... And yes - biggest joy in the world!

Sorry to hijack...back to the mango papaya review...

Jen

I am a big fan of Peak's Mango Papaya too. Love it wax, sprays and lotions. All our noses are definitely different, but that is probably a very good thing. I find that Peak's FO's work as good or better than any of the higher priced FO that I have purchased from other suppliers.