shrink wrap machine

Im looking for a small shrink wrap machine and all the ones Im finding are too big and too expensive. Does anyone have a small one that they didnt have to pay an arm and leg for? Also, is there anyother way to shrink wrap without a machine, such as purchasing the shrink wrap and using my heat gun to seal it? Thank you so much.

Dana

A cheaper way would be to purchase an impulse sealer and a heat gun. Both can be found relatively inexpensively. I got my impulse sealer at Harbor Freight and heat guns can be found at Wal-Mart in the paint section.

• 2 years later...

I know this is a dollar short and a day too late, but I came across this thread and had to post my advice. I have always had good luck with Traco and AEI straight bar shrink wrap machines. They are decently priced and won't require your first born. I got my AIE shrink wrap system a few years ago from OfficeZone.com and have had great luck with it. The centerfold film works well for my art prints.

I know this is a dollar short and a day too late, but I came across this thread and had to post my advice. I have always had good luck with Traco and AEI straight bar shrink wrap machines. They are decently priced and won't require your first born. I got my AIE shrink wrap system a few years ago from OfficeZone.com and have had great luck with it. The centerfold film works well for my art prints.

A day? Try two and a half years. Hehe jk, I'm glad you bumped it, as I was interested on the topic as well.