Small bottles

Deana_P

Hi everyone !..Can someone please tell me what bottle Im looking for to rebottle FOs ? Ive was told via email and deleted it before I wrote it down !!! Im wanting like 2 and 4 oz plastic bottles !! ANd who would you recommend to get them from ??

Really appreciate any suggestions !!! And I promise to write it down this time !!!

Deana

We use HDPE and PET to bottle and ship FO. Remeber not to over fill the bottles. Especially this time of year when delivery trucks get so hot. Plenty of air space allows the product to expand without splitting the bottle or pushing the product past the seal.

Bill Griffith

http://www.BayouSome.com

Hi everyone !..Can someone please tell me what bottle Im looking for to rebottle FOs ? Ive was told via email and deleted it before I wrote it down !!! Im wanting like 2 and 4 oz plastic bottles !! ANd who would you recommend to get them from ??

Really appreciate any suggestions !!! And I promise to write it down this time !!!

Deana

We use HDPE and PET to bottle and ship FO. Remeber not to over fill the bottles. Especially this time of year when delivery trucks get so hot. Plenty of air space allows the product to expand without splitting the bottle or pushing the product past the seal.

Bill Griffith

Yep, For plastic bottles as stated above HDPE & PET.

You can also use amber (brown) colored glass. With these you would need the dropper tops.

Thank you everyone ! ..The HDPE is what I had heard and couldnt remember ! ...And soapin , thanx for the extra info about not over fillin...I have not done the bottle thing yet and had not heard of this..Very appreciative of it ! Is that where yall are getting yours ? From the 2 places mentioned ?

Thanks again !

Deana

BayouSome.com has lots of bottles, and if you put a note in the shopping cart that you want plain ribbed lids on your bottles, we will adjust your order accordingly. The plain ribbed lids usually run about $0.02 each less than the other lids.

Bill Griffith

Thank you everyone ! ..The HDPE is what I had heard and couldnt remember ! ...And soapin , thanx for the extra info about not over fillin...I have not done the bottle thing yet and had not heard of this..Very appreciative of it ! Is that where yall are getting yours ? From the 2 places mentioned ?

Thanks again !

Deana