1st Chunks...nothing great

Well I've finally gathered enough nerve to post my first pics. These are my first chunkies and they're scented with Mimosa & Mandarin. For the chunks I used the last of my 4794 and overpoured with some 4625. I already know they're not that great but would welcome any comments. Thanks for looking. That is if I can get them on here..lol.

~~JG

post-1557-139458403343_thumb.jpg

Thank you all for your kind comments, it's very encouraging. I know I have a long way to go before I get as good as all of yours, but I have nothing but time...lol. This weekend I'll wick them and see how they burn.

flutterbye--I used my husband's yogurt containers, it's the first time I ever used something else besides my tried and true metal votive molds.

Candybee--I just took a look at you post and both your pictures and candles are breathtaking. Can't wait to see more.

i think candybe & joisey girl did awesome, everyone has started where your at even the people doing it years, with time you only get better, but i think you both did wonderful, more guts then i have on doing votives......let alone chunks, everyone is a newbie sometime, heck i'm always a newbie, forget from day to day what i did the day before :D keep on keeping on!!!!!!