Bath Salts Not Drying

I tried some bath salts Monday for the first time & they're not drying. I used the following recipe:

1 lb sea salt

1/4 lb Epsom salts

1/4 lb baking soda

1 t. EO

2 drops liq. coloring

Any ideas what's going on? And no, it's not extremely humid here the last couple of days. TIA for suggestions.

Hi everyone:

I am pretty new to making soaps, candles, bath salts etc. i decided that i wanted to stay at home and take care of my son instead of working. (It's still work-non stop work :drool: )To all the beautiful people who post on this board i branched out and started a business. it going well! I supply two salons with my bath salts candles and soaps as well as selling to many others. I've working on an internet site too. Yesterday I even made my first batch of bath bombs, they came out terrible but hey thanks to you my beautiful people I know what to try on my next batch. I just wanted to say I appreciate you sooooo much, your humor, and kindness that you show others who are starting out, or who just have questions! I'll post more and when I feel a little more confident I even show you some pictures and exchange soaps or whatever. But again thanks soo much for being here. You guys ROCK!!!!!:yay:

Domonique

Immerge Bath & Body!

• 2 weeks later...