Layered Glass

Garf

With the storm season beginning, I decided to run off a new batch of candles. Since I was at it, I indulged my own version of insanity. I had 2 batches of wax melted at the same time, so I made a layered glass. This should burn like a torch.

post-246-139458402856_thumb.jpg

I wasn't sure what I'd see. So used to seeing your tea lights. Trying to guess how you'd have layered glass tea lights. Any candle in a storm works. Just saw on the news where we are having our 1st tropical depression of the hurricane season. Guess you're right. Time to start stocking up on hurricane preparedness candles.

This should burn like a torch.

You know, when I read that, I imagined you lighting it w/ a torch! :P'Cuz the candle itself looks pretty normal. :wink2:

If you did ANY candle activity "normal", I'd start worrying about you, Garf. I've become quite fond of your ... er, what I would call "zanniness."

Your posts often qwack me up. I'm glad to see you on the board again.

Light 'er' up Phil!!!!!! :yay:

I really hadn't planned to light this thing for a while, But I guess i'll go ahead and light it. Pics later. Looks like i'm not the only pyromaniac here.