8oz mason burn time

Unless your flame was jsut barely surviving, that seems wa high to me. With a 50/50 blend I can get about 60-70 hours (average), and with a 70/30 blend a bit more. But 150 seems to out of the ballpark....my guess is you lost track somewhere.

I am using the 100% soy no blend or additives - could that be why I am getting such a long burn time? I really kept a good record and trimmed every time I lit.

I have been doing the 6oz tins since I've started and I am getting 75-80 hours out of them.

Thanks for letting me know what kind of burn time you are getting Beth - I think I will have to burn over again to make sure.

I had a candle come out burning a lot longer than I thought it would. Think I had tried subtracting the weight of the jar one time and not the other. I don't remember exactly what I did, but the second time I timed it was much better. Sorry, not much help. Just give it another go! :)

The time varies for me depending on the kind of wick I use.

That's why I asked about the melt pool because, if you are using a wick large enough to get a full melt pool, even if it's after four hours, there's just no real way that you can get 150 hours out of an 8 ounce mason.