3% honey

3% Sodium Lactate

1% Cyclo

1% Preservative

1% Fo

63% water

=

NASTY!!!

The moment I put the cyclo in, it got thick like play doh! Wouldn't incorporate, nasty nasty nasty nasty! DO NOT TRY THIS RECIPE AT HOME LADIES AND GENTS!!

LMAO! Will give it a shot again tommorow without the honey and cyclo.. Did I happen to mention nasty??!!

Hey, even though it looks like cottage cheese and the whole thing comes up when I pull the stickblender out, it sure does feel good on the feet! LOL! I wish I could find my camera so I could take a pic!

Well, it's supposed to be..lol I've seen it used as a replacement of some of the e-wax, but never all of the e-wax. Will play more today, being I'm stuck here now that the freakin van won't start!

Well, I'd be happy to teach ya how to make lotion goop!

But, I'm happy to say, batch #2 came out a bit better, but still is a little greasy. Here's what I did:

20% Apricot Kernal

3% E Wax

3% Conditioning Emulsifier

2% Stearic

3% Sodium Lactate

1% Fo

1% Preservative

67% Water

Think next time I'll drop the stearic all together, add it to the water, and lower my oils my a smidge, and add it to the water too. It's quite thick, and hasn't even cooled yet. Am going for a pumpable lotion, or maybe malibu tubes. It's pretty much all sunk in my skin now, but I know I can make it better! Oh, and the AKO is infused with safflower, and I'm getting a pretty light orange-yellow with it!

Will start playing with proteins and other additives once I've got the base recipe down pat.