JS Apple Torta - Anyone used this?

I recently purchased some Apple Torta - Tutti Dolci from JS. The description reads:

A Cafe Italiano exclusive BBW scent. You will not be able to pass up the irresistible allure of Apple Torta; a rich blend of baked apple mingled with toffee, cinnamon and nutmeg, layered on top of rich brown sugar.

I poured and test burned some container candles in this fragrance and all I can smell are the spices in it. :confused: I do not detect an apple smell at all. Has anyone else tried this scent yet? If so, what are your opinions?

I tried it and it smelled like a very sweet candy to me. I did not smell spices, but did detect a bit of apple:) I probably will need to test burn it again to make up my mind about this scent.

I used a liquid dye in 70/30 perfect blend. Do you think this may have an effect on the way it smells while burning?

From what I have read here on the forum, some say liquid dyes have an odor to them which may have an effect on the way a fragrance oil smells. Maybe I should try dye chips instead and see if I get a different throw.