Plastic or Glass Fragrance container?

ssolis

Hello everyone! Could someone who has ordered fragrance oils from Peaks tell me if they come in plastic or glass containers? I am overseas military and have had the worst luck with packages being damaged! What suppliers DO send their FOs in plastic?

millcreek-mcsoywax.com

ics-candlesupplys.us

ng-naturesgardencandles.com

thecandlesource.com

solascandle.com

all of these have excellent oils. imo

you may get a stinker once in awhile but the quality of their oils are excellent.

Peaks ships in plastic now. They used to use glass but changed to plastic. Saves on shipping but I'd prefer to store my FOs in plastic.

Yay! So happy to hear this! Thank you for your reply!

I have only ever seen 1 supplier ship FO in glass, and they closed down about 3 years ago. Everyone else I've seen uses plastic. However, a few use glass for their 1 oz. sizes, but with the rise in shipping costs, I see that less and less since plastic is lighter and thus cheaper to ship.

Hello everyone! Could someone who has ordered fragrance oils from Peaks tell me if they come in plastic or glass containers? I am overseas military and have had the worst luck with packages being damaged! What suppliers DO send their FOs in plastic?

Last ones I bought from them, which has been a bit ago, were amber plastic.

I will definitely check out Tony's packaging. They are APO friendly, too. It is so hard to find companies who are willing to ship to overseas military addresses. And when they do, packages come in looking like pancakes!

Tony's also ships in glass or at least did the last time I ordered. BTW their oils ROCK!