wick trimmers

hello

i was wondering if anyone knows of a place where i could purchase wick trimmers at a reasonable price.. most of the trimmers i've seen run any where from 9.95-12.95 i'm not sure if i could find them for less than that.. does anyone know of a source for them ? thanks much

Question about the wick trimmers. Are they like the other ones (much more expensive) that have that kind of built in 3/8" measurement and debris catcher? The other ones are kinda neat cause you don't have to worry about trimming too short. Are these the same way?

Question about the wick trimmers. Are they like the other ones (much more expensive) that have that kind of built in 3/8" measurement and debris catcher? The other ones are kinda neat cause you don't have to worry about trimming too short. Are these the same way?

I'd like to know the answer to this also. It's hard to tell in the picture, but I just assumed it didn't have the built in measurement since it's so much cheaper, can someone please tell us if it does.

Yep I prefer the Clean Cuts better than the wickmans. The Clean Cuts have more "features" and they are much nicer looking than the wickmans. They are a little more expensive, (I sold these in my co-op for 5.49 I think) I think regular wholesale price they are 6.49. They also have an awesome chrome looking display too!