Anyone KnowWhen Rustic Escentuals...

smellywax

I know what you mean. I bought 47 of the 1 oz samples and then was wishing I had tried a few more. What a great way to get more customers because there are several that I need bigger bottles of. I did get a lb of the coconut lime verbena and satsuma.

If you haven't already, be sure to sign up for their newsletter. That will be the first way of knowing when the sales will be. Amy has several sales, but the $1 sample sale probably won't be repeated for quite a while.

Pam R

I don't know when they are going to do another $1 sample sale, but the owner has an E-bay auction going on now. 4 oz. bottles starting at $2.99. Seller name is aromahaven.

Have you ever seen them do a 4 oz bottle sale on their website? Those little samples got used up fast!!!!

Have you ever seen them do a 4 oz bottle sale on their website? Those little samples got used up fast!!!!

No, I haven't seen a 4 oz. sale on their site, so I do think the auction is a good deal. You could (potentially) get a 4 ouncer for 3 or 4 bucks. She has these auctions several times a year.