Test Burns

Hi guys, wanted to post pics of my testers. I think they are all good except for maybe the green one. I may need to go one size up on this one. The chunk ball is burning really well...after 3 hrs of burning, its not even running down the sides. It tried to and you'll see in the 2nd pic, the wax hardens before it runs all the way down. The blue jar candle is awesome...its burning all the way to the edge, consuming the entire candle. Please let me know what you all think of these and if you think I should wick up on the green one. Its a 3.5" round and used an LX22.

First pics are the chunk ball

post-917-139458402337_thumb.jpg

post-917-139458402341_thumb.jpg

Well to me the first two look overwicked and it could be the pictures, but the flame on the ball looks a little big and on the container is there a very deep melt pool or much of a melt pool at all? It's great that it isn't sooting. As for the melt pool, like I said, it could be I can't see much of one by the angle in the picture. As for the green pillar, oh yeah you should really wick up on that one.

Yeah, the jar is the one Im most happy with. Its a 3" container and the mp is 3"..its burning all the way to the edges. Thats why I also took a side view pic..so you can see how much of it has burned down. That is after about 4 hrs of burning. It was filled all the way to the first lip before I burned it. I agree with you on the pillar..definately need to wick up. As far as the ball...its my camera. It magnifies the flame for some reason. Its not as big as it looks in the pic. Thank you scent for your advice!!!

The ball looks overwicked to me. It looks in danger of spilling over. Especially being a chunk, it would look pretty if it tunnelled more to let the chunks glow.

I think the jar looks good. To me the flame looks big because it is refracting (is that a word?) off the threads of the jar. Really like that blue color, too.