Something....different

This idea came to me after a failed marble attempt last night. It still isnt perfected but...you get the idea. There are alot of surface blemishes because I basically whipped the wax and poured it very cool into a room temp mold. I did heat the outside of the mold after i poured but still got alot of..holes..basically. Not bubbles, just little spots where there is no wax. Next time I will pour the wax hotter to get a smoother, shinier finish. LOL, I asked hubby what he thinks about it (cause im a dimwit) and he responded with an "...eh..." I like the design but it does need a lil perfecting. Now to figger out what to burn this baby with! Thanks for looking!

post-917-139458402289_thumb.jpg

post-917-139458402292_thumb.jpg

Yes, a definite failed attempt. Keep trying. It can only get better.

Nice try, though.

LOL..this isnt the marbled one tho...just an idea I got after the marbled one failed. This one is a completely different one..not marbled at all!

LOL..no its not ink..its black wax. I wanted to make a 2 layered heart with a tiny thin black line in the middle going around the sides. Guess its not going over as well as I thought. Just keep in mind all....THIS IS NOT A MARBLE ATTEMPT!!!! lol :)

I don't get it. That doesn't look like a thin black line. I'm confused. Is it supposed to be thin or did you want it to dribble. Honestly, I don't know if that is what you wanted to look like or if you are asking what went wrong. Not trying to be too dumb, but I really don't know.

I junderstand what you were going for....but it didn't work....lol....I have a terrible time with black. I can't make it stay where I want it....but keep trying and when you get it right let us know. Donita

PS....I don't think I want to play with black layers again.